Q: What are the main benefits of your service?
– faster/easier GTM server container set up.
– ability to bypass Ad Blockers and Intelligent Tracking Prevention algorithms by sending Google Analytics requests from a custom subdomain.
– you can test GTM server tagging for free on as many websites as you want.
– easy to use WordPress plugin for GTM server integration.
– unlimited number of free account, no credit card required.
– We make GTM server integration easier. All you’ll need to do is update the tagging URL inside your server container and GTM code on the website – we will do server set up for you. While with Google native integration, you’ll need to set up and manage Google Cloud service yourself.
– You can test what the GTM server container is without adding a credit card. If you want to set up a GTM server container via Google Cloud, Google will ask you to add your credit card. Testing will be free, but if you’ll implement the GTM server on the production environment or want to test it on more than one website, Google will charge you a minimum of $120/month for one website. Our service has a free plan that doesn’t require a credit card.
Q: Should I create a server container within the same account with the web containers or create a new account for the server containers?
A: Both options will work. You can either add a new server container within an existing account where you host the web container or create a new GTM account.
A: We secure our service according to OWASP Core Ruleset. It provides protection against most popular attack categories, including SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting. We use a secure connection (https) for all our requests and store confidential user data encrypted.